Friday, October 7, 2011

It's Real, Yo.

http://www.spectermagazine.com/content/prose/jeff-mark

I just wanted to share with you all, briefly, a link to my most recent publication. Though not my first dive into Creative Non-fiction, it is my first to be published (permit me to give a shout-out to Too Tough for Tetherball, a short non-fiction piece of mine that was accepted and would have been my first published just before the magazine went the way of 90s comedians with coke issues). So, without further such misfortune, I present; Two Gents on a Church Lawn.

This is indeed non-fiction, so if you think I'm a terrible person, remember that elements of creativity leak into non-fiction; however, if you think I rule because of this than it's 100% accurate, just ask Jonathan Fry.

You'll find my buddy Ismar and I running around DC getting into all kinds of trouble. I always intend on making my writing literary and somber, but with my non-fiction, for some reason, it always ends up being humorous. Go figure. At any rate, let me know what you think. I'll be off trying to find yet another home for Tetherball.

1 comment:

  1. You have a flair for creative non-fiction. Can't wait to hear more true tales from the life of Jeff Mark.

    ReplyDelete